Pitkin County Wic Clinic Aspen
405 Castle Creek Rd, Suite 6
Aspen, CO - 81611
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Pitkin County Wic Clinic Aspen
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) is a nutrition program that provides nutritious groceries, nutrition education, breastfeeding support and other services free of charge to Colorado families who qualify.
WICs goal is to help keep pregnant and breastfeeding women and children under age 5 healthy.
Hours of operation:
- Between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM on Thursday
To do this, WIC provides:
- Personalized nutrition consultations.
- Breastfeeding information, support and referrals.
- Financial assistance for free, healthy food to supplement what you already buy.
- Referrals for medical and dental care, health insurance, child care, housing, lactation support and other services that can benefit the whole family.
- Nutrition and health education on a variety of topics, including meal planning, maintaining a healthy weight, picky eaters, caring for a new baby, working and breastfeeding, and shopping on a budget.
Families WIC is for all kinds of families:
- married and single parents, working or not working.
If you re a father, mother, grandparent, foster parent or other legal guardian of a child under 5, you can apply for WIC.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Aspen, CO.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby