PLATTE COUNTY WIC
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of PLATTE COUNTY WIC
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC is the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children that serves to safeguard the health of low-income women, infants, & children up to age 5 who are at nutritional risk by providing nutritious supplemental foods, health and nutrition screening and education, breastfeeding support, and referrals to healthcare.
WIC Services Include:
- Nutrition Counseling & Education
- Breastfeeding Promotion & Support
- Nutrition Supplemental Food Packages
- Children up to age 5
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women who have had a baby in the last 12 months
- Non breastfeeding women who have had a baby in the last 6 months
- Between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM on Monday
- Between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM on Tuesday
Call them to schedule an appointment.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Wheatland, WY.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby