Polk County Health Department - WIC
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Polk County Health Department - WIC.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Polk County Health Department - WIC
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
- Live in Wisconsin
- Meet the income guidelines
- Have a health or nutrition need
- Breastfeeding a baby under 1 year of age
- Had a baby, or was pregnant in the past six months
- Baby under age 1
- Child younger than age 5
You may qualify if anyone in your family is receiving:
- BadgerCare Plus
- Wisconsin Works Program (W2)
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Balsam Lake, WI.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby