Stony Brook WIC in Farmingville - Research Foundation Of Suny Stony Brook
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Stony Brook WIC in Farmingville - Research Foundation Of Suny Stony Brook
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Stony Brook WIC Program is a supplemental food program for low-income pregnant, postpartum, and breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to 5 years of age.
The Stony Brook WIC Program prides itself on offering participant centered services to the families they serve.
WIC participants receive the following:
- Free supplemental food packages that may include: infant formula, baby foods (fruits, vegetables, meat, cereal), milk, yogurt, tofu, cheese, eggs, beans, peanut butter, juice, canned fish, cereal, bread, pasta, rice, tortillas and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Nutrition education for prenatal and postpartum women.
- Nutrition education on how to feed infants and children for healthy growth and development.
- Help and support with breastfeeding.
- Immunization screening and referrals to health care providers and community resources.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Farmingville, NY.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby