Ridgewood WIC Center
55-05 Myrtle Avenue, 3rd Fl
Ridgewood, NY - 11385
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Ridgewood WIC Center
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Applicants for the NYS WIC Program must be:
- A pregnant woman.
- An infant or child up to 5 years old.
- A mother of an infant up to 6 months old or breastfeeding mother with an infant up to 12 months old.
- A father or caretaker applying for their children.
Hours of operation:
- Between 11:00 AM and 6:30 PM on Monday
- Between 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM on Tuesday to Saturday
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Ridgewood, NY.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby