Smyrna State Service Center WIC
200 South DuPont Boulevard, Suite 101
Smyrna, DE - 19977
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Smyrna State Service Center WIC
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
To apply for WIC benefits in Delaware, you need to visit your local WIC office.
To be eligible for WIC, you need the following:
- Be a pregnant woman or be within 6 months after birth or after pregnancy ended.
- Be breastfeeding, up to 1 year old for the child.
- Be a postpartum women up to six months after birth of the child.
- Infants up to 1 year old.
- Children up to their 5th birthday.
- Must meet income requirements.
- At or below 185% of federal poverty income limit.
- Be at nutritional risk.
- Through a low birth weight child or poor eating habits.
- Must reside in Delaware.
- Between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM on Monday to Friday
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Smyrna, DE.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby