Union County Community Health Center
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Union County Community Health Center
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC is a health and nutrition program designed to help women, infants and children who have special medical or nutritional needs.
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or recently had a baby,
- You have an infant or child under 5 years of age,
- You have a low income or no income, and
- You have a nutrition or health problem.
WIC provides qualified applicants with:
- Nutritious foods to supplement your diet,
- Information on healthy eating, and
- Referrals for health care.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Morganfield, KY.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby