Richmond University Medical Center WIC Program
444 St Marks Place
Staten Island, NY - 10301
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Richmond University Medical Center WIC Program
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Richmond University Medical Center Staten Island is a local WIC clinic in New York. This clinic is located in Richmond County.
To apply for WIC at this office you must qualify:
1. A pregnant woman.
2. An infant or child up to 5 years old.
3. A mother of a baby that is up to six months old or a breastfeeding mother of a baby that is no older than 12 months old.
Other rules include:
1. Be a resident of New York State (you do not need to be a US citizen).
2. You must also meet specific income eligibility requirements (visit the State of NY Department of Health website at http://www.health.state.ny.us for rates) or be receiving Medicaid or Food Stamps. This also includes TANF.
3. Your nutritional and medical needs must be assessed by WIC health care professional to find out which benefits apply.
WIC is available at no cost.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Staten Island, NY.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby