Walker County Health Department
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Walker County Health Department
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
The WIC Program is a nutrition program.
- Breastfeeding women
- Children under 5 years old
- Vouchers to buy healthy foods from WIC-authorized vendors
- Information about nutrition and health to help you and your family eat well and be healthy
- Support and information about breastfeeding your baby
- Help in finding health care and other community services
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Lafayette, GA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby