Weld County WIC Clinic Firestone
4209 County Rd. 24 1/2 Rd
Longmont, CO - 80504
County: Boulder County
** Please call to verify all WIC Hours posted on the website as hours change frequently.
The Colorado WIC Program provides:
- Nutrition education including breastfeeding support
- Nutritious foods to supplement a person's routine diet
- Screening and referral
WIC participants must be one of the following:
- Pregnant woman
- Breastfeeding woman (up to one year after the delivery of a baby)
- Postpartum woman who is not breastfeeding (up to 6 months after the delivery of a baby)
- Child up to 5 years of age
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM on Monday to Friday
For eligibility and appointment information, please call 1-800-688-7777 (The state contact number in Denver), or this local office.
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Weld County WIC Clinic Firestone.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Weld County WIC Clinic Firestone
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Longmont, CO.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby