Wellness Pointe Longview - WIC
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Wellness Pointe Longview - WIC
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
- Pregnant Women
- Breastfeeding Women
- Postpartum Women
- Children under 5 years of age
- Meet income guidelines
- Households with incomes of up to 185% of the federal poverty line are eligible.
- Have a nutrition related health problem WIC applicants receive an initial screening at a WIC clinic to find any nutritional problems.
- Be a resident of Texas
Hours of operation:
- Between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM on Monday to Thursday
- Between 9:30 AM and 6:00 PM on the 2nd Wednesday of the month
- Between 7:30 AM and 12:30 PM on the 3rd Saturday of the month
Call the clinic to make an appointment.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Longview, TX.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby