Western Regional Center WIC Office
111 James Jackson Ave, Suite 201
Cary, NC - 27513
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Western Regional Center WIC Office
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC is for:
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women who have had a baby in the last 12 months
- Women who have had a baby in the last 6 months
- Children up to 5 years of age
- Individualized nutrition counseling and group nutrition classes
- Breastfeeding promotion and support
- Referrals for health care and other services
- Vouchers for healthy food'
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM on Monday to Friday
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Cary, NC.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby