WIC Perth Amboy
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of WIC Perth Amboy
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM on Monday to Friday
- WIC Referral Form completed by the healthcare provider for each person applying for WIC (Example: A breast-feeding mother needs to bring in a Woman's WIC Referral form for herself and a Child's WIC Referral form for the baby)
- Proof of income (pay stub, unemployment stub, Medicaid stub, disability stub, etc.);
- Proof of Address (letter or bill mailed to you; rent receipt or other);
- Proof of identity for each person applying for WIC (WIC ID folder, birth certificate, social security or other);
- Child's immunization record/card.
Note that each child must be present.
Applicants must schedule an appointment.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Perth Amboy, NJ.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby