Worcester WIC Program
199 Chandler Street
Worcester, MA - 01610
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Worcester WIC Program
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Family Health Center operates the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program for the Greater Worcester area. Our professional staff offer supplemental nutrition, health care referrals, and nutrition education for low income pregnant women, women who have just given birth, and infants and children up to five years of age who are subject to nutritional risk.
They serve all kinds of families; married and single parents, working or unemployed. If you are a father, mother, grandparent, foster parent or other legal guardian of a child under 5, you can apply for WIC for your child.
Services available include:
- Personalized nutrition consultations
- Checks to buy free, healthy food
- Tips for eating well to improve health
- Referrals for medical and dental care, childhood lead screening, health insurance, child care, housing and fuel assistance, and other services that can benefit the whole family
To be eligible for the WIC program, you must meet all of the following conditions:
- Live in Massachusetts
- Have a nutritional need (WIC staff can help you determine this)
- Are a child under 5, or a pregnant or breast-feeding woman, and
- Have a family income less than WIC guidelines
- Between 8:30 AM and 7:30 PM on Monday and Wednesday
- Between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Between 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM on the 2nd Saturday of the month
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Worcester, MA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby