About Jefferson County WIC Clinic - First United Methodist Church
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
- Call for wic hours.
- WIC is for pregnant women, women who have recently had a baby, infants, and children up to the age of 5 yrs.
- Many working families participate in WIC.
- Please call us to see if you are eligible.
- WIC income guidelines generally change every July.
- Those on Medicaid, on a medical/handicap waiver, food stamps or with an income, before taxes, which is less than the guidelines below, may be eligible
Jefferson County WIC Clinic - First United Methodist Church Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Jefferson County WIC Clinic - First United Methodist Church? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Jefferson County WIC Clinic - First United Methodist Church.
WIC Store Locations
Find WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Fairfield, IA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby