Central Square Cambridge WIC
119 Windsor St
Cambridge, MA - 02139
Fax Number: 617-665-3770
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Central Square Cambridge WIC
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC (Women, Infants and Children) Program is a nutrition program that provides:
- Personalized nutrition consultations
- Breastfeeding support
- Referrals to our community health care services
- Checks for free, nutritious food tailored to supplement the dietary needs of our participants
- Must live in Massachusetts
- Be pregnant; a breastfeeding or postpartum mother, an infant or child under the age of 5
- Have a nutritional need (WIC staff will help you determine this)
- Have an income that is at or below 185% of the poverty level
They are open every Wednesday and Friday, except the last Wednesday of the month.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Cambridge, MA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby