Chelsea/Revere WIC Program MGH - Chelsea Healthcare center
151 Everett Ave.
Chelsea, MA - 02150
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Chelsea/Revere WIC Program MGH - Chelsea Healthcare center.
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC provides parents with opportunities to talk with other parents about nutrition and other health topics that are important to their families.
If you are a father, mother, grandparent, foster parent or other legal guardian of a child under 5, you can apply for WIC for your child.
- Free personalized nutrition consultations
- Free, healthy food
- Breastfeeding education and support
- Referrals to other services that can benefit the whole family; such as medical and dental care, health insurance, child care, playgroups, housing, fuel assistance, etc.
You can participate in WIC if you:
- Live in Massachusetts
- Have a child under 5 years old
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have a family income less than WIC Income Guidelines
- Participants with Mass Health Standard are automatically eligible for WIC
- SNAP participants are automatically eligible for WIC
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Between 8:30 AM and 7:00 PM on Thursday
- Between 8:30 AM and 3:00 PM on Friday
- Between 8:30 AM and 2:00 PM on Saturday
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Chelsea, MA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby
I would like to have another WIC card cause all my benefits for this month are in it.
I have an appointment to renew my WIC benefits since May 25, and I have tried several times to contact the Everett office and my husband left several voice msgs to schedule an appointment, but no answer so far.