Cook County DPH - Cicero
5912 W Cermak Rd
Cicero, IL - 60804
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Cook County DPH - Cicero
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC is a food assistance program for pregnant women, new mothers and young children eat well and stay healthy.
WIC provides special checks to buy healthy foods - like milk, juice, eggs, cheese, cereal, dry beans or peas, and peanut butter.
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM on Monday to Friday
- Women and their children who are pregnant, breastfeeding or just had a baby
- Infants and Children under 5 years old (including foster children)
- Families with a low to medium income
- Information about nutrition and health to help you and your family eat well and be healthy
- Information and help about breastfeeding
- Help in finding health care and other services in your area
Use the DHS Office Locator to find your local Women, Infants and Children office near you.
Make an appointment and find out what papers or documents you need to bring with you.
At your appointment, WIC staff will check to see if you and your family qualify.
If you need assistance, contact the State WIC Office at 217-782-2166.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Cicero, IL.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby