Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC is a nutrition program for:
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women (up to one year after childbirth)
- Mother of an infant younger than six months of age whose diet includes formula
- Children until the age of 5 years
The WIC Program provides:
- Nutrition education including breastfeeding support
- Nutritious foods to supplement a person\'s routine diet
- Screening and referral
- WIC participants must meet certain financial requirements
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Denver, CO.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby