Public Health WIC Clinic South
2433 Regency Road
Lexington, KY - 40503
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Public Health WIC Clinic South
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Contact Public Health WIC Clinic South (WIC Program or Health Department) or another location serving your area to see if you qualify for WIC.
You will be asked to provide proper ID, proof of residence and information about your household income to help determine if you meet program guidelines.
WIC is a health and nutrition program designed to help women, infants and children who have special medical or nutritional needs.
WIC may be able to help you if:
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or recently had a baby,
- You have an infant or child under 5 years of age,
- You have a low income or no income, and
- You have a nutrition or health problem.
WIC provides qualified applicants with:
- Nutritious foods to supplement your diet,
- Information on healthy eating, and
- Referrals for health care.
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM on Monday and Tuesday
- Between 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM on Thursday
- Between 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM on Friday
Successful applicants will be given a simple health and diet screening to assess nutritional or health needs.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Lexington, KY.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby